Photobucket


Monday, November 1, 2010

Texas Themed Bridal Shower

Christina (a NYC transplant) is getting married in April, so this weekend her mom, my BFF Liz and I threw her a Texas-sized shower to celebrate her Texas roots.

Christina before opening her "Date-night" themed gifts.


The shower was at Mattitos in Uptown and the weather this weekend could not have been more perfect. We had a lot of fun planning it and of course, I was bargain shopping.  As Liz will tell you, I was obsessing with the details. *you really have no idea*

The room before the guests arrived.

 Texas-sized sunflowers in Mason jars for centerpieces.

 Hand-painted wooden sign from Hobby Lobby and red, white and blue marbles in glass stars decorated the cake table.

 Personalized scrapbook for guests to sign and leave a "blessing for the bride".

One more shot of the most delicious cake EVER from A&J's Bakery in Dallas.

I used InDesign to design invites and printed on paper bought from invitation store, which cut some costs.

I can't wait for the big day!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. how cuuute. Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete