Photobucket


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure. I've seriously always dreamed of working at the Dillard’s gift wrap counter, and this year I'm trying to get fancy with my bows.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Both have their perks, but now that I've experienced my first real tree this year, I definitely say real. Although admittedly, they are much more work, it's so much more fun and festive to have a real one.

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? A couple days after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? I don’t think I’ve ever tried it, but it looks gross.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm … A James Avery charm bracelet and Puppy Surprise are 2 gifts that stand out.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I feel like everyone is hard to buy for, I’m always worried they won’t like what I get.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My nephew Reese, 3-year-olds love everything.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail for sure, I love getting Christmas cards.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think one year someone got me a knitted Halloween sweater when I was in high school. When would I ever wear this??

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Last year I vowed to do a little shopping every month so I could spread it out and be done by December. What a joke! I don’t ever start until December.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Most likely, but I can’t remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Tamales and taquitos on Christmas Eve.

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I’ve never stayed home for Christmas. We have always traveled to my Grandma's in San Antonio, but last year and this year we are going to my Aunts in Alvord (close to Decatur).

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph ... I know I'm leaving some out.

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Angel is on mine, so I will go with angel. All are pretty.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning. If you open them all on Christmas Eve, what is there to look forward to? I’ve never understood that.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? I really like the Grinch song lately. The WORST children’s song has to be the Chipmunks. How could anyone listen to that??? AWFUL.

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Parking and the lines at stores.

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold, red and silver.

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Turkey

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? See my Christmas list in previous post to find out! =)

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Ha, no!

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I’m not sure my exact age, but I know it was some time in elementary school. And it was all because of the Puppy Surprise. I remember going to my mom’s trunk to get something and I saw a pink Puppy Surprise. I really wanted the black and white one because I heard they had the most puppies, so I told my mom I hope Santa knows I want a black and white Puppy Surprise. Sure enough “Santa” brought me a black and white one, so I knew she was the culprit!



29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot Chocolate, we usually drink it on Christmas morning.

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Red, Gold and Silver.

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? No, I live in an apartment.

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney! Who has heard of Santa using a magic key??? If there isn’t a chimney he uses his magic to make one, of course.

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Gifts.

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? Rudolph.

YOUR TURN!!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally cutting and pasting for my blog today ... hope you don't mind - I was just about to do a post on "obsessed with wrapping paper" but this is muuuch easier.

    PS - you should try the "real" egg nog, the homemade kind. MUCH better/diff than what's next to the milk at the grocery store. Come to Corpus and we'll get nogged! LOL Love your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm glad you love it!! Thanks so much for linking to me (again)! I am doing a post on my wrapping tonight, so stay tuned buddy!!!!!

    And I will try your eggnog, but yours only. I've seen it and smelled it before and as Reese would say, "That scare me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. *and by seeing it and smelling it I mean - grocery store bought kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Is it wrong that I want a Puppy Surprise now? I hate eggnog, too! Heck yeah to tamales and tacquitos on Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never wrong to want a Puppy Surprise, maybe you can find one on ebay, haha!

    ReplyDelete