Photobucket


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Santa ...

As I mentioned, I've had a hard time deciding what to ask for this year from Santa, but I finally came up with a few ideas. What's on your Christmas list?

Clockwise starting top left:
1. Long sweaters to wear over leggings or skinny jeans. Sweater shown from Old Navy, but Gap and Express also have some really cute affordable options.
2. Viva la Juicy perfume - I am always drawn to sweet, floral scents.
3. Brown Karima leather boots from Target. I've been looking EVERYWHERE for riding boots, and these are just what I've had in mind.
4. Weekend bralettes from VS Pink collection - perfect for lounging around the house. Comfy, but supportive.

Clockwise starting top left:1. Ceiling fan cleaner. Dust bunnies on my fans freak me out, it's really hard for me to reach my fan blades that seem to be a hot spot for dust. I tried putting my vaccum on my coffee table and using the attachment to reach and suck the dust off. Let's just say this didn't end well. It's time for a ceiling fan cleaner.
2. Williams-Sonoma large red spatula. I have the small Williams-Sonoma spatulas and they are perfecto for cleaning out a chopper or cans when cooking. Love them, they are so durable!
3. My very own personalized plate from La Plates. I have been looking for a little catchall for my nightstand to put lotion, polish and other random things, and a monogramed plate would be just the solution. I have decided on the square pattern and script monogram. I have to admit, I stole this idea from Deliciously Organized. Doesn't her plate look lovely as a tray?
4. Electric mattress pad. My BFF Liz and her hubs have one and it's to die. As she describes it, "it will make you all tingly to crawl into a perfectly warm bed." Magical!
Am I really at the point in my life where I'm asking for a ceiling fan cleaner for Christmas?? Ugh, I'm old.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Ha! If it makes you feel better, I was really really excited when I got a new vacuum last year.

    I love love love La Plate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riggs, right now at Old Navy, it's buy one sweater, get one freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was just there today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! Haha I was there on Sunday and took advantage of the BOGO, don't you worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your link to your list from Fabulous K! Love your Christmas picks! I would love some long tops too :) Need to check out old navy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the La Plate! Tres cute! Maybe Santa will bring me a heated mattress pad too (doubtful).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendall - thanks for the kind words. I see you are from the Dallas area, you should definitely check out the Gap store at the Allen Outlet Mall. I went there last Friday and they had all their sweaters half off, scarfs for $10, camis with built-in bras for 60 percent off. I wanted everything!

    And Stef - If you were good this year maybe Santa will bring you one too!

    ReplyDelete