Photobucket


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Surprise! ... Another Christmas Post

Did I mention I like Christmas?

I have enjoyed wrapping presents since as long as I can remember, and it might just be one of my favorite things about the holiday season. My Grandpa used to save my Grandma's presents for me to wrap and I loved that he wanted me to help. I guess that's when my affinity for wrapping was born.

We normally don't get too fancy with bows in my family, but we definitely try to use ribbon over the pre-made "stick on" bows. For some reason this year I felt compelled to step it up a notch and make my bows a little more ornate (which really only meant a tad more expensive ribbon, same technique).

Of course I made sure all of my wrapping supplies didn't break the bank. I got all of my paper and ribbon from Wal-Mart, 99 Cent Only Store or The Container Store. Some of The Container Store paper and ribbon can get pricey, but I made sure I limited myself to only two spools of ribbon and they were $2.99 and $4.99. Is there anything better than pretty presents under a sparkly tree? Nope!






Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Please come to Phoenix and wrap my presents. You did an amazing job! It's totally an art form.

    I made my own gift tags that I'll do a post about after Christmas.

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about the tags I always just use the cheap stick on labels. I need something cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job! PS - tags: Hobby Lobby - VERY CUTE ... glittery damask red tree tags ... and they are half off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am bringing everything unwrapped to Dallas, so be ready!

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dillard's gift wrap counter = dream job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they all look so gorgeous! I am usually too lazy to make mine look that nice.

    Love the Christmas posts :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete