Photobucket


Friday, February 25, 2011

Fitness Fail Friday: Week 4

How dreadful.  Last week I bragged about how great my FF posts have been in terms of holding me accountable on the fitness front.  I distinctly recall the statement, "How pathetic would I look if I went to blog a FF post and had only watched TV and drank wine?"  Welp, guilty as charged.  The neph's face says it all.  "Who me?"
Really I just wanted to show off this picture of him.  His dimples are to die!
I only worked out on Monday.  Major fitness fail.  Granted, I did a solid session of weights at the gym and then met my girlfriend Courtney for our "boot camp" at the park. It was strenuous, but still. There was no reason for me to slack on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  I am down to less than 8 weeks until my friend Christina's wedding in Scottsdale, and I refuse to look like a big blob in my bridesmaid dress.  The resort she's getting married at looks so gorgeous and I want to be able to enjoy myself.  Just look at pictures of this place:
 
The ceremony site.  Gorge, right!?
Anyway, so this week was just a little bump in the road, I'm getting back on track next week.  I didn't completely blow it because I have still been keeping my calories to around 1200 a day and the scale is down a pound from last week.  I guess it could be worse, but I need to step my game up.  Next week there are no excuses.  I must get the body of my doppelgänger, Miss Lauren Conrad ( I wish). 



She's my thinspiration.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Bah, don't worry, there's always next week ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    -miz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you! We should work out the details soon! Yay!

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, there is always next week...
    Your nephew is effin' cute. Its great being a aunt! Scottsdale is pretty, I need go there more often. My only place I go to Scottsdale is Scottsdale Fashion Square, yeah...When are coming to AZ?

    $armin<3

    ReplyDelete