Photobucket


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bridal Brunch Bargain Outfit - TAKE 2

First of all, thank y'all so much for the sweet "get well soon" comments yesterday!  I actually feel a lot better compared to last week.  I think the cough syrup is making a world of difference.  FINALLY.  Moving on ...

Remember that little purple ensemble I posted a while back? It was an outfit I put together for the bridal party brunch I am attending in Phoenix next week.  Yes, next week!  I can't believe the wedding is already here.

Well, that purple dress was ordered and delivered. I tried it on and it barely covered my big ole booty. No mam.  I'd prefer not to flash Phoenix if I can help it. I returned it and I should have known better than to order a dress from tween store, Delias. *shakes fist in air*

On Sunday I headed to the mall and found a demin dress that I love from a non-tween store, New York and Company.  And wanna know the best part?  It covers my bo-bo (what my neph calls your butt).  Plus, it was 30 percent off and I had a $20 off $50 coupon.

I'm going to wear it with those suede nude peep toes I got last week and posted about here. I just need to find jewelry and my outfit dilemma will be resolved once and for all.  p.s. I threw in some pink lipglass because it's my fave and basically all I wear on my lips.  And everything in this outfit is $50 and under (as always).
 
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. I like this dress a lot better than the first one; and with the nude pump/clutch combo, it's fa-bu-lous! :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to look HOT! i love that cluth too.

    and is that lady gaga mac lip gloss?! i have some and i adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Seriously, I think I'm in denial that I can no longer wear clothes from the tween section and not look like a hooker! I try every time and then end up going to The Loft or some "womens" store...

    Love that dress & the shoes though! Too cute! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the gray and cream look. Its very clean and sophisticated. It will look great with your blonde hair. The purple outfit was cute, but a little too young, and too matchy matchy. I want to go get this dress now!!! Have fun, and FEEL BETTER BEFORE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NY&Co. definitely has outfits for girls with booties. I should know...seriously.

    I hope you are feeling better today!!!!!! And I love Delias because they have really funny t-shirts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is cute!
    Love the nude clutch/pumps...More grown up-ish.

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha *shakes fist in air* I can't believe you ordered something from a "tween" store haha!!!! But yes, NY and Co is MUCH more grown up. Good girl. and I LOVE lipglass. and Phoenix. You are gonna have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress! I can't wait to see what you end up putting together for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, that denim number is amazeballs. MUCH cuter and classier than the other! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!! The nude pumps are absolutley amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! I think you're going to look great! I love the dress and earrings! I actually like this outfit better! You're going to have a great time in Phoenix! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hot dang girl! i think i like this outfit even better! you're gonna sizzle sizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! I have to come up with a bridal brunch outfit myself... might have to use some of these pieces! I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete