And it's been far too long since I've dished on e.l.f. goodies, which is an outrage especially since recently e.l.f. let me pick out some new merch to try. Oh, did I mention that I get to give some of it away to you bargainistas?! Yep, it's true. Early Merry Christmas to you!
I'll get to how you can win some of my favorite products in a sec, but first, allow me to introduce you to my latest loves. It was almost impossible to pick my top 3, but after much deliberation, these have to be it::
1. First up we have my current brush obsession. The $3 e.l.f. studio stipple brush, which can be used with wet or dry make-up.
Personally, I've only used this with liquid foundation and I heart it. It's perfect for blending and building from sheer to full depending on the occasion. My skin is not the best, and this brush helps me cover my flaws effortlessly.
In all my pics from my Vegas recap post, I used this brush to apply my foundation. Tell me I don't look good. I'm definitely, TOTALLY kidding! But really, it does a fab job and like all their brushes, is high end quality for CHEAP.
2. Next, we have e.l.f.'s $3 Studio Cream Eyeliner in black. Two words: I die.
And I'm not the only one who can vouch for this bomb eye shadow: PLL and Carol are also big fans. Last night when I told Carol I was doing an e.l.f. review post she said and I quote ...
"I love the e.l.f. creme eye liner more than I love pizza. Maybe not as much as pizza, but It beats the shiz out of my Make Up Forever one for the price."
Here's proof of her love of it:
And homegirl knows her eyeliner, just go here to see for yourself.
In fact, a few of my friends borrowed mine this weekend while we were getting ready in Veeehguuus and loved it as well. So don't just take my word for it. This stuff is LEGIT. It goes on super smooth with that brush it comes with, is jet black and it actually stays put. Highly, highly recommend and I'm an eyeliner snob.
3. And last but not least, I've got to give props to the $3 e.l.f. studio bronzer in warm.here. You can end up looking too orange or muddy if you aren't careful, but this shade is just right and diz-uh, so is the price. This particular bronzer gives a great natural, sun kissed look for pasty pale beotches like me. What are you waiting for? It's fall and time to get your bronzer on!
If you want to order anything online, there is free shipping for orders over $25 until Oct 3 using the code SHIP25. You're welcome.
Now that you've acquainted yourselves with my latest loves, it's time to reveal what's in the GIVEAWAY! Seven is supposed to be lucky, so here are 7 of my favorite e.l.f. products that I've hand picked just for y'all:
|1. Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal (perfect for highlighting cheekbones)|
2. Mineral Infused Mascara in Black (obsessed & all I wear now)
3. Eyelid primer in sheer (gives you smooth foundation for applying shadow)
4. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black (awesome for winging out your eyeshadow)
5. Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit (love this gloss!)
6. Natural False Lash Kit (Worn in all Vegas pics! Look the same as MAC lashes. Swear.)
7. Make-up Mist and Set (Like "hairspray for your face".)
Sooo, let's keep the entry for this giveaway simple:
1. You must be a a follower of me on Google Friend Connect.
2. You have to leave me a comment telling what 3 make-up products you would wear if you could only wear 3 and were going to have dinner with one of my 2 fave Ryans: Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling (or whoever tickles your fancy). Only 3 (they can be anything)! Now go.
You have until midnight tomorrow to enter and you only need to leave one comment.
Open to U.S. and International residents!
Good luck! May the best bargainista win.