Photobucket


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sponsor "The Bargain Blonde"!



I am excited to announce that I have decided to accept sponsors for February 2012 ♥ !


For pricing, e-mail me at: thebargainblonde@gmail.com with the subject line "sponsor".


What does sponsoring The Bargain Blonde mean?
It's simple. You pay a minimal monthly fee via paypal and your 150X150 blog button is added to my sidebar!  I will rotate your blog's button's frequently for maximum exposure.


Why sponsor?
Sponsoring The Bargain Blonde allows my readers to easily see and click your blog's button from my site.



Interested?  E-mail me

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. YAY! i'd like to take credit for this. you can send me half your earnings :) because i knowww there will be A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I haven't nearly enough traffic to do this myself but I've seen some of it going around the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog & would love to participate, but we're currently in the process of getting our blog re-designed, so we don't have a button yet. Maybe in March?!?! :)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete