Photobucket


Friday, April 13, 2012

I need YOUR HELP in a bad way.

By now you should have read about my bestie Beth on the blog a time or two.  In fact, I blogged about our upcoming Charleston trip last week.  Refer here.  Well, today I have BIG NEWS!  She is in the running to win a FREE trip to Europe.  I did not stutter. A FREE TRIP TO EUROPE. 

Butttt .... she needs OUR help and it's the easiest help you could ever offer.  All and I literally mean ALL you have to do to help her win a free trip is "like" her nomination picture on Facebook.

You don't have to do anything else. I'm begging all of my amazing followers to take one second to click one picture and you could help Beth win a free trip.

Please, please, please!!!!!!  Here is how ...


Click THIS LINK and then simply click "like"


Wam, bam, thank you mam!  Voting ends Monday so act quickly pleeeeeasssseeeee.    If everyone who views this post today votes, she will WIN!  And she has promised all of you European key chains!  Who can turn that deal down?  

Thank you so much in advance.  Have a great weekend and may the odds be ever in your favor.  I had to.  
Pin It