Photobucket


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Elf workshop in full effect


My family starts arriving in town tomorrow so I decided it was about time to tackle all of this:
Thirty minutes later this was the scene in my living room:

And thennnnn .... I decided to call it quits after my mom called and said she'd help tomorrow. And Ike that, the elf workshop closed shop for the evening. Don't just love Moms? Happy one week to Christmas!!!

P.S. I finally decided to check my mail and put up my Christmas Cards. Like my DIY Christmas card holder? If your answer is yes, here's my tutorial. It's easy, I promise. Good night, I'm off to watch Ashley and JP's wedding on ABC. Cue the tears I'm sure.





Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Your tree is so pretty! Good to see you back in blogland girl, we've missed you :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do that Christmas card holder! What a great idea! My cards are all over my fridge, and they are falling down all the time!

    Merry Christmas!

    Brooke =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! I see my card! I feel honored to make your Christmas card wall. :) Love you friend! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It made me so happy to get it in the mail! Miss you too!

      Delete
  4. I love your card holder--we need something like that at my place since there's little room to display cards (and so many of the cards we're getting don't fold so it's hard to display them too). The link you posted for the tutorial didn't work for me :(
    Good luck with the rest of your organizing and unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops!! I just fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know Jenn!

      Delete
  5. LOL, that does not look like a fun project to tackle!! Love the Christmas card holder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the card hanger. That is way too many boxes, scary. Mom help is just what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh geeze - I haven't started wrapping my presents yet. Do I have to? lol Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're obviously soul mates cause I posted a picture of our Christmas cards today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the diy card holder! That is such a cute idea :D
    & Thank goodness for moms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card holder! We pin ours up w/ clothespins all ghetto! Can't wait to hear about your second tree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm new to your blog & I love it. I'm from Southern CA and I too have always loved Vegas, I'm going next month, yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are those Christmas gifts in all those boxes? Danngggg! :) Helper moms are thee best!

    ReplyDelete