Photobucket


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Miracle Red Wine Stain Remover

I have slowly but surely been trying to decorate my new apartment. I guess it's not so new anymore, but that's neither here nor there. After I moved in, I searched high and low for a living a room rug. And by high and low, I mean I scoured the internet for months. I finally decided on a rug I wanted from Overstock when low and behold, the one I had my eye on sold out. Your standard first world problems.

Defeated, I put my rug search on the back burner. That was until I stumbled across exactly what I had been looking for the entire time at Target for only $79. Yes, this Maple Fretwork 5X7 rug was only $79. Here she is:
Ignore the atrocious balcony blinds please.
It was love at first sight and exactly what I had my eye on. I'll have to tell y'all about my TV stand purchase and assembly in another post because that is a new too. Naturally, I spilled RED wine on my brand new rug a few weeks later. Would you expect anything less? I tired everything to get it out, but to no avail. I wanted to cry and I almost considered buying a new rug. I mean, who am I?

I can't remember who told me to try Wine Away, but someone did and I need to send them a thank you gift. I bought the 12 oz bottle because it was only a few more dollars than the 2 oz. I sprayed the solution on my several weeks old stain (bescause yes, I'm lazy, and it took me that long to buy it) and the red wine literally started disappearing in no time. I didn't even have to really blot it. I'm telling you, the stuff was magic.
The red wine was on the CREAM pattern and on the beige and you would never know. Do you see a red wine stain? I don't.
I purchased mine at Total Wine, but you can totes buy online. Linked in the paragraph above.
Everybody knows you use Wine Away to get out red wine stains. Duh. Get ya some and thank me later.
Pin It

36 comments:

  1. Totally useful info! I'm sure I'll spill red wine on something white/cream soon enough...with my clutzy self, it's bound to happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could have used this about a month ago when a good friend of mine accidentally spilled red wine on my favorite purple skinny jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that rug!! I am def going to have to pick me up a bottle of that wine away!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that rug! So glad you got it fixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're genius yo! Maybe we should have matching rugs?! I love it! PS. White wine doesn't stain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to only drink white, but for the past year, it's been all about the red.

      Delete
  6. As you know, I have two stain removers that live permanently in my living room for this very reason. The Resolve foam spray is pretty damn good. but you've convinced me to try Wine Away . . . I mean, a girl (like us) can't have too many wine stain removers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need gallons of this miracle worker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you shared this! Been looking for a good wine stain remover for a long time. Definitly gonna try this!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is Lol...? Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, ThatIsLol.. Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
    thatislol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need gallons of this miracle worker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Online Jobs, work from home, part time online jobs, just join any where in the world
    Fb.com/JobzCornerz
    JobzCorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Earn Money with PayPal, Now you can earn 300% profit of your investment on every week, Join Now
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Earn with Best Business Plans ever where you can make money online from home without any work, just invest with PayPal and get Double profit within a week
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All Funny and Lols Gag Photos and Videos, funny facts, funny cartoons all Funny planet on lols and Gags
    LolsGag.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Online Business as low as $1, Join Now and Get Best Business from Home without any work
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Get More News about Politicians of Pakistan, visit our this page for more details, President Pasban Pakistan Altaf Shakoor Official
    AltafShakoorOfficial

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny and Lol Pictures only on this online network in the world, online gags
    LolsGag.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Most Popular Latest Hot Current Affairs on this Network, News updates, hot updates, hot news
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
    Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
    Skype : Jobz.Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best Free Earning Website where you can earn with just playing games and view some ads, join now
    PaidVerts.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Best Free Earning Website where you can earn with just playing games and view some ads, join now
    PaidVerts.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Get Free Online Jobs from home, best ad clicking work, join now
    JobzCorner.com/FreeEarning

    ReplyDelete
  24. Get Facebook Likes on your fb page, likes on your facebook pictures, followers on your facebook id, shares of your facebook posts, every thing is available here, visit for more details
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Viewing the ads, playing games, upgrade plans, more earnings, referral earnings, bonus points and more, join now
    Paidverts.com

    ReplyDelete