Photobucket


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My HIIT Cardio Routine


I've had several people ask me on Instagram (@thebargainblonde) what cardio plan I am doing. Just popping in really quickly to post the High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) portion of my workout. This is the very first thing I do during my workout. I'm working on a comprehensive post about my entire routine and weight loss progress so far and will post soon because I get that question a lot.

I found this 35 minute HIIT on Fit Sugar, which has a ton of different cardio routines to fit your needs/wants. If the elliptical isn't your thing, search for something else that is. They have great printable cardio programs on that site. Anyway, more on that in a future post. Here is my elliptical HIIT work out:

I follow this with 25 minutes more of cardio and weight trainng, but I will explain more about that later. If you're looking for a cardio plan that burns a lot of calories in not a lot of time, I highly recommend this one to get you started. Warning: mins 18-23:30 are absolute hell, but you'll feel so good after.

 I've been doing this routine since Memorial Day and it still kicks my butt every day and I have every interval memorized now. I used to bring my printed paper to the gym with me every day. Ha!

OK, let me know if you have any questions. Happy cardio-ing.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I hope your doing weight training too. Weight training had more of an after burn than cardio alone does. None the less GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been thinking about canceling my gym membership! Eeek! I need to get back to it though & just do what I know... WORKOUT! Thanks for the site reference, I'll definitely be checking them out soon to see what else they have! Keep up the good work sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be trying this one! About how many calories do you usually burn with it?

    Keep up the hard work! You are so motivating! I can't wait to hear about your results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook is the Most popular Website in the World and you can make unlimited income with Just Facebook Posting Program.
    Genuines Works of Data Entry, Facebook Posting, Copy Pasting, Add Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans.
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete